San Francisco Protesters Pledge to Resist Trump Regime’s Increasing Repression
January 27, 2017 | Revolution Newspaper | revcom.us
From a reader:
On Friday, January 27, activists from World Can’t Wait, RefuseFascism.org, Colectiva de Mujeres, and Code Pink, along with others held an emergency protest at the Federal Building in San Francisco, condemning Donald Trump’s whole fascist regime and his escalating repression against the people, as seen in the string of his recent executive orders and pronouncements against immigrants and Muslims.
Activists opposed and pledged to resist:
* Building Trump’s wall
* Expanding border agents & giving them more power
* Jails for immigrants
* Targeting Central Americans who are fleeing violence
* Banning or restricting visas for people from majority Muslim countries
* Punishment for sanctuary cities
* Expanding use of torture including waterboarding
* Reopening CIA “black sites”
If you like this article, subscribe, donate to and sustain Revolution newspaper.