Revolution #177, September 27, 2009
Online Resources on Iran
Among the Iran resources at revcom.us
- "Call for Protest Assembly Against Islamic Republic of Iran in Front of UN," Revolution, September 6, 2009
- "Response To Election Fraud Reveals Deep Schisms in Iranian Ruling Circle and Broad Based Profound Hatred of the Regime: UPRISING IN IRAN," by V.T., Revolution, June 28, 2009
- "Roots of the Iranian Uprising: 'A Society Drowning in Corruption, Destruction, Superstition, Dark Religious Ignorance, Drug Addiction and Prostitution'," by Larry Everest, June 28, 2009
- "An Assessment of the Momentum Towards War Between the United States and Iran: Causes and Potential Ramifications," preliminary findings by a working group, June 2008
- "The U.S. & Iran: A History of Imperialist Domination, Intrigue and Intervention," a series by Larry Everest, Revolution, May 20 and 27, June 17, July 1 and 15, August 26, September 16, November 4 and 11, 2007
- "Iran: Rape, Torture and Murder Of Prisoners As Regime Policy," from A World To Win News Service, September 7, 2009
- "Iran: ‘Urgent Call To Defend Arrested Youth From Torture and 'Disappearance'," from A World To Win News Service, July 10, 2009
- "Live From Iran: Excerpts from A World To Win News Service Coverage," August 2, 2009
- "Obama in Cairo: A Speech of Lies to Enforce a SYSTEM of Oppression," by Toby O'Ryan. Part 1 (June 21, 2009); Part 2, Defending and Extending American Wars (June 28, 2009); Part 3, Iran and Nukes (August 9, 2009)
- CPI (MLM) communiqué no. 6 (June 2, 2009): "People Beware! Mousavi is not your brother and he is not on your side!"
- "For An Internationalist March 8—The International Women's Day Revolutionary Women Cry Out: Revolution Is the Way Out for Humanity," Revolution, February 22, 2009
- "U.S. Relationship with Iran: A History of Imperialist Domination, Intrigue, and War," Revolution, May 13, 2007
If you like this article, subscribe, donate to and sustain Revolution newspaper.