Excerpts from a talk to a group of Party members in the first part of 2008. This has been edited and footnotes added for publication here.
- On the Role of Communist Leadership and Some Basic Questions of Orientation, Approach and Method
- Revolution and a Radically New World: Contending "Universalisms" and Communist Internationalism
- On the Relation of Individuals, Classes and the Abolition of Classes
- Revolutionary Strategy, Bringing Forward a Revolutionary People
- "Crises in Physics," Crises in Philosophy and Politics