Presented here are excerpts from "Strategic Questions," a tape-recorded talk by Bob Avakian.
Being Eminently Reasonable—And Completely Outrageous: Speaking and Writing—With Masses of People in Mind
(published November 24, 2002)
Revolutionary Strategy: Uniting All Who Can Be United
On the revolutionary strategy of the United Front Under the Leadership of the Proletariat.
- 1 Why Do We Need to Unite All Who Can Be United?, November 10, 1996
- 2 Unite All Who Can be United—A Matter of Win or Lose for the Revolution, December 1, 1996
- 3 Unite All Who Can Be United: There IS a Real Proletariat, December 1, 1996
- 4 Who Feeds Whom?, December 8, 1996
- 5 From Negative Vanguard to Positive Vanguard, December 22, 1996
- 6 The Solid Core, January 5, 1997
- 7 How Does the Proletariat Become Class-Conscious and Uniting All Who Can Be United: A Strategic Realignment, January 12, 1997
- 8 A Problem of Strategic Orientation for the Revolution—The Two 90/10’s, January 19, 1997
- 9 How Would Revolutionaries Know When to Start the Revolution, January 26, 1997
- 10 Why the Proletariat Must Lead the United Front, February 2, 1997
- 11 From Fighters for One to Fighters for All, February 9, 1997