The National Revolution Tour has gone out strong in these past few weeks, while still taking needed precautions not to contribute to the spread of COVID-19. Now there is something huge afoot; a new Declaration and Call from the revcoms, NOW is the time to get organized for a real revolution! If you have not read this yet, read it now.
This Declaration and Call must get into millions of hands, all over the country. The horrors for which this system has no answer—the white supremacy, the patriarchal oppression here and around the world, the looming ecological catastrophe—have given rise to massive struggle and, among tens of millions, to searching and intense questioning. This Call speaks to that—to the situation we face and how this system has caused it; to the revolution we need; to the rare and precious leadership we have in Bob Avakian; to how such a revolution could really be made, and the ways that people can be part of all this.
Thousands must be brought forward to answer this Call, racing to get organized and into position to take advantage of one of those rare dangerous times when the system is caught up in crisis and, to quote the Declaration and Call, “those who rule ... cannot hold things together in the way they have in the past.” Yes, these times carry the danger of catastrophe—but they also carry the possibility for the people to “wrench something really positive out of it—revolution, to put an end to this system and bring something much better into being.”
This is what the National Get Organized For An Actual Revolution Tour is working night and day to do, fighting to make this real, and leading the Revolution Clubs to do so as well. But they can’t do it alone.
And this is where YOU come in. Funds are needed to pay for:
- Printing massive quantities of the Declaration and Call from the Revcoms to get them into people’s hands everywhere. This alone takes many thousands of dollars.
- Spreading the New Year’s Statement from Bob Avakian everywhere and planting the “Seeds,” to be posted up everywhere.
- Planning and hosting revolutionary May Day celebrations around the country where this Declaration and Call will be featured.
- The ongoing needs of the members of the Revolution Tour who have made tremendous sacrifices to quit their jobs and travel around the country, in order to devote themselves full time to organizing for this revolution.
- Support for The RNL—Revolution, Nothing Less—Show on YouTube, which, along with revcom.us, is a major voice of the revolution.
- Widespread promotion of the recent major statement BOB AVAKIAN FOR THE LIBERATION OF BLACK PEOPLE AND THE EMANCIPATION OF ALL HUMANITY, video showings out among the masses, and other important media.
Your financial support is a critical part of making all this real. Because of the leadership of Bob Avakian there is a vision and a plan for a way out of this madness, a way out of all the suffering this system causes for millions and millions around the world. But many, many thousands more people need to hear about this revolution and become a part of it. This cannot happen without your support. Donate $10, $100, or $1,000—whatever amount you can afford makes a huge difference to the revolution. And if you received a recent stimulus payment, donate whatever portion of it you can and make it count for what really matters—supporting this revolution that can put an end to this system of oppression.
“This revolution is not just a ‘good idea’—it is actually possible.”—from the “From the revcoms (revcom.us): A Declaration, a Call to Get Organized Now for a Real Revolution.”
What Is the National Revolution Tour?
The National Revolution Tour formed in 2019 to go across the country to spread the word about, and wage struggle for, revolution and the new communism and leadership of Bob Avakian (BA), and to build Revolution Clubs. We aimed—and still aim—to bring forward a force of thousands who represent for this revolution and can have a major impact on a society that is right now locked in major crisis and conflict, with millions wondering and searching for whether there is a real way out. We went to Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York—and a whole lot of other places as well.
Last year, just as we were getting started with a new phase in LA, COVID hit; we adopted best practices against contagion, but we didn’t let it stop us.
- We started The RNL—Revolution, Nothing Less—Show on YouTube.
- We took up and distributed major works written by Bob Avakian last year—works like “Racial Oppression Can Be Ended—But Not Under This System,” “Conspiracy Theories, Fascist ‘Certitude,’ Liberal Paralysis, or a Scientific Approach to Changing the World,” and “A Real Revolution—A Real Chance to Win,” among others.
- We brought revolution and the new communism and leadership of BA to the beautiful uprising against police murder and white supremacy that raged last spring and summer—from Los Angeles to New York to Chicago, from Minnesota to Portland, Oregon, to Kenosha, Wisconsin, and—through The RNL Show—to people all over the country and the world.
- We took up BA’s August 1 statement, “On the Immediate Critical Situation, the Urgent Need to Drive Out the Fascist Trump/Pence Regime, Voting in This Election, and the Fundamental Need for Revolution,” proceeding from and bringing forward revolution while uniting and working with Refuse Fascism and others to drive out the Trump/Pence regime.
- We embarked on training sessions over the winter, digging into the “New Year’s Statement by Bob Avakian: A New Year, The Urgent Need For A Radically New World—for the Emancipation Of All Humanity.”
And now we are hitting the streets again, beginning with major revolutionary events this May 1. We aim to carry forward the Tour this year, going forward around the country to spread the word, organize people, and hasten the time when millions can be won to fight, all-out, for the revolution humanity so desperately needs.