If you can't stand the world the way it is, then you need to be part of the revolution that is the way out of this madness.
How do I get started this week?
1. Watch THIS segment from The RNL—Revolution, Nothing Less!—Show, Bob Avakian on murder by police and the need for system change and Noche Diaz & Michelle Xai on the recent LAPD killing spree... and why the whole system has to go! Invite your friends and family to watch and discuss it together. (Subscribe to the show, which airs every Thursday, talk with people about getting together to watch it weekly.)
We want to learn from this, so DM us with questions or things that come up, @therevcoms or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The segment starting with BA and followed by Noche and Michelle start at minute 8:02.
2. A major way to step into and support this revolution is contributing and raising funds for the $100,000 fund drive to put REAL revolution on the map in 2023. Building a movement for revolution requires your support—and it requires building up the organized forces for revolution, through the outreach and impact you can have with fundraising. Ask friends and family, people you know at work, or pull some friends together to do something like a bake sale. When you raise funds, you join a revolutionary community and movement with others like you all across the country. Go here to learn from other people's experience and ideas.
3. Download and spread these flyers throughout your neighborhood or school.
From the Revolution Club, LA: Tyre Nichols, a Black Man Full of Beauty and Humanity…Executed by an Inhuman System: How long will this go on? How long will YOU put up with anything less than Revolution? By Noche Diaz, national spokesperson for the Revolution Club
Invitation to Watch the National Fundraising Livestream on February 19, $100,000 to Put REAL Revolution on the Map in 2023, DONATE – Join the Livestream – Help Meet the Goal!
4. Watch the full three-part Interview with Bob Avakian (BA) on The RNL—Revolution, Nothing Less!—Show. Meet the leadership we have to make this revolution. In these Interviews, BA breaks down what the revolution is all about, and why and how it is possible. In the Interviews, people get to know this leader, and BA tells how he came to recognize and fill a great need—charting a course for a real revolution here in the most powerful country in history and developing a new framework for the emancipation of humanity, which we call the new communism.
5. Join the Revolution Club. Everyone who can’t stand this world the way it is, who is sick and tired of so many people being treated as less than human... everyone who has the heart to fight for something that is really worth fighting for: You need to be part of this revolution and get with the Revolution Club! Go HERE to find out what it means to join.
Be prepared to run into a lot of support and a lot of controversy. This is about the most radical revolution to emancipate humanity from every form of oppression and exploitation, and it's going up against all the ways this system trains people to think and act. To paraphrase an important piece on revcom.us, BA and the revcoms are loved and followed for the same reasons they are hated and slandered: because they are fighting for a radical revolutionary break with this whole rotten world. Those who are sick at heart about all this oppression should want to know about and get seriously into all this. But those who want to hold onto this system, or at least significant parts of it, hate BA for being very clear and firm, and putting forward very clearly and firmly, why we need to sweep aside and move beyond all this, and move forward to something far better through an actual revolution.
If you run into questions that you don't know how to answer, DM or email us.
If you want to go deeper on revcom.us:
- From the revcoms (revcom.us): A Declaration, A Call To Get Organized Now For A Real Revolution
- Go here for more on the Revolution Club, the unifying slogans and Points of Attention
- Bob Avakian: A Radically Different Leader—A Whole New Framework For Human Emancipation
- Organizing for an Actual Revolution: 7 Key Points
- SOMETHING TERRIBLE, OR SOMETHING TRULY EMANCIPATING: Profound Crisis, Deepening Divisions, The Looming Possibility Of Civil War—And The Revolution That Is Urgently Needed, A Necessary Foundation, A Basic Roadmap For This Revolution by Bob Avakian, Revolutionary Leader, Author of the New Communism