Thursday, April 15, 2021
5 pm PDT / 8 pm EDT
The system that rules over us—capitalism-imperialism—is in serious crisis. Society is being ripped apart. A radical resolution is coming. Will it be reactionary and enslaving? Or revolutionary and emancipating? The answer depends on all of us!
Host Andy Zee will talk with Noche Diaz, Annie Day and Pete from The RNL Show about how we make May 1st 2021 a powerful day that advances the forces of revolution. At the heart of May 1st will be the recently issued "Declaration, A Call To Get Organized Now for a Real Revolution" from the Revcoms (available at revcom.us).
Rage and pain seethe across the country over the testimony and unending video of George Floyd's murder during the trial of the pig who killed him. Protests erupt against the cold-blooded murder of Daunte Wright, just a few miles from where Floyd was killed. When will these police murders end? Lenny Wolff and Carl Dix will get into it.
We will feature:
* An illustration of the article “Violence? It's the Police!” read by Bob Avakian
* A discussion between the mighty Revcoms on the new Declaration and Call by the Revcoms and why you need to join the revolution at the upcoming May Day (May 1st) celebrations
* “3 Strikes” by Bob Avakian
* Round up of testimony and expert witnesses in the trial of Derek Chauvin
* Followers of Bob Avakian Lenny Wolff and Carl Dix will get into the Derek Chauvin trial
* Co-host Sunsara Taylor interviews Gabriel Black Elk, brother of Paul Castaway, who was murdered by police, and member of Native Lives Matter on the ground in Minneapolis
* “Nothing Less” by Bob Avakian